Vivian’s Via Rosa
Come away and rest at Vivian’s Via Rosa – a quiet place for your personal retreat or a small group gathering.
Vivian’s Via Rosa is located on beautiful Scott Lake and offers a serene atmosphere of flowers, trees and quiet walking paths.
The house can be booked for an individual or a small group.
Family members of residents of Lourdes Senior Community may reserve the house as their home away from home while visiting loved ones.
Vivian’s Via Rosa offers:
- A home-like atmosphere with a fully furnished kitchen
- Grounds with walking paths through wooded areas
- Comfortable overnight accommodations include 2 queen size beds and 3 single beds
- A healthy non-smoking environment
- Handicap accessible and barrier free accommodations
- A variety of spiritual books, CD’s and CD player, TV and DVD player
- Heat and air-conditioning
- Opportunities for Mass on Lourdes Campus or a church nearby
- Reservation fee: $50 (non-refundable but applicable to final payment)
- Individual Rate: $50 per person ($40 per person if 3 or more nights or 3 or more persons)
- Group Rate: upon request
- Individual Rate: $30 per person
- Group Rate: $10 per person
Guests are responsible for providing and preparing their own food for their stay.
Group rates available (capacity for up to 15 people)
For more information or to inquire of the availability of Vivian’s Via Rosa, please call 248-821-1075.
Local area restaurants and food services are plentiful on Dixie Highway and available for catering or pick-up for any group.
Directions to Vivian’s Via Rosa: From Dixie Highway turn south on Watkins Lake Rd. Follow Watkins Lake Rd past the Lourdes Campus. Vivian’s Via Rosa is the fourth driveway on the left (east side of the road), 2150 Watkins Lake Road, Waterford, MI.